Stone Ridge Homeowners' Association

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Making Changes to My Property

Print PDF

Each Stone Ridge Plat (one, two, three, four, six, seven and eight) has, within its recorded Declaration of Rights and Restrictions, an Architectural Control section that defines the requirements and process to submit plans for review and approval prior to construction of a new home or changes to an existing property.

The process is a little different for new construction vs. changes to an existing property. In general, the Developer is responsible to approve requests regarding new construction and the Homeowners' Association, in cooperation with the Developer, is responsible to approve requests for changes to an existing property. Your contractor should be familiar with the procedure and often will take care of these requirements for you.

Two Architectural Review Submittal Forms have been established to facilitate this process. The LONG form applies to new construction and the SHORT form applies to changes. In both cases, the form, and all required drawings, photos, brochures, etc., should be submitted to:

Karen Johnson, Property Manager
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

or they may be sent to:

Karen Johnson, Property Manager
Stone Ridge Golf Club Homeowners' Association
1401 Muirfield Dr
Bowling Green, OH 43402

In the case of changes to be made to your property, a Checklist of Items that Require Association Approval is available on this web-site.

Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2022 07:37  

Stone Ridge Logo

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the website is for guidance only and should not be relied on. The information on this website is not intended to render legal advice and is general information only.